Green Salad Dressing
This creamy green salad dressing takes five minutes to make, is healthier than store bought and needs just a handful of fresh ingredients. Time to transform your salad!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 2 cups sour cream 500ml
- juice of one small lemon
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups torn fresh parsley 50g
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 avocado
- 5 spring onions
- 2 jalapenos use 1 if you prefer less heat
- 1 tsp sugar
- generous pinch of salt and pepper
Put all the ingredients into a blender and process
Once blended, check seasoning and adjust if needed
Nutritional value based on 1 of 12 servings
- To reduce the calories, you can use a low or non fat sour cream.
- Use fresh lemon juice rather than the bottled variety.
- Use more or less jalapenos depending how spicy you like it! I found that 2 gave a warm heat.
- Use a good quality extra virgin olive oil.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1180IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 0.9mg