Air Fryer Baked Camembert
If cheese is your thing, you are going to love this baked camembert recipe! Cooked quickly and easily in the air fryer, with hints of garlic, this is one delicious appetizer that's sure to impress. Grab those crackers and get stuck in!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 wheel of camembert cheese
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cranberry sauce and crackers to serve
Pre heat the air fryer to 350F.
Remove the paper or plastic from the camembert. Place the wheel of cheese into the wooden box, or make a bowl for it with some foil.
With a sharp knife, make six small incisions in the top of the rind, and push in the sliced garlic.
Cook for 8 to 10 minutes in the air fryer at 350F til slightly puffy and soft to the touch.
Serve with some cranberry sauce and crackers.
- If using, slice the garlic thinly before adding to the camembert so that it's not too overpowering.
- Preheat the air fryer before adding the cheese so that the middle of the cheese heats through. If your air fryer doesn't have a preheat function, let it run at 350F for 5 minutes first.
- Different air fryer models can run slightly differently so timings may vary slightly. I made this in my 6qt basket air fryer.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 476mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 463IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 1mg