White Wine Sangria with Rum
This easy white wine sangria recipe is perfect for summer drinks! Easy to make for a crowd and so refreshing!
Servings 10 to 12 large drinks
For the ice cubes
- chunks of fruit from below
For the sangria
- 9 ounces fresh strawberries (255g)
- 2 green apples
- 1 mango
- 1 white nectarine (or peach)
- 6 to 8 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 lemons
- 10 ounces white rum (I used Bacardi) (280ml)
- 2 cups apple juice (475 ml)
- 2 bottles white wine (1.5 litres) (6.3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional - I didn't use any, but feel free if you like it sweeter)
To make the sangria
Chop and slice the fruit and add it to a large jug.
Pour in the rum, apple juice and white wine.
Stir well, add the mint and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Refrigerate the sangria for at least 2 hours and up to 24. Don't add the ice cubes directly to the jug of sangria, they'll melt and dilute the drink. Use fresh, ripe fruit. Nutritional values are based on one of ten servings.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 35.6mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.4mg