Baked Honey Mustard Salmon Fillets
When you are short on time, this one skillet fish dish is the perfect weeknight dinner. These baked honey mustard salmon fillets are ready to serve in 20 minutes and you just need 5 main ingredients. High in protein, low calorie and low carb.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 sprigs thyme (leaves removed)
- 2 salmon fillets (about 4-5 ounces (110-150g) each)
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 390F / 200c.
In a small bowl, mix together the chopped garlic, honey, mustard and thyme sprigs.
With your hands, rub a little oil all over the salmon fillets, season both sides with salt and pepper and place in an oven proof skillet or on a baking sheet.
Brush the honey mustard glaze on both sides of the salmon.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillets) until cooked through.
- Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon fillet.
- I cooked the salmon in an oven proof skillet, but you can use a baking sheet lined with foil if you prefer.
- Oil the salmon fillets all over as this will help to protect them from the heat.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 88IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg