Cranberry, Orange and Ginger Mocktail
This non-alcoholic punch is so perfect for the festive season! Simple and quick to make with cranberry juice, orange juice and ginger ale, this cranberry, orange and ginger mocktail is a refreshing drink that the whole family can enjoy during the Christmas holidays.
Servings 8 drinks
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 cups cranberry juice (700ml)
- 3 cups orange juice (700ml)
- 2 cups ginger ale (475ml)
- fresh rosemary spigs
Cut up the orange and lime and add to a large jug along with the cranberries and the ice.
Pour in the cranberry and orange juices, top up with the ginger ale.
Stir to combine and add rosemary sprigs.
To serve, pour into sugar rimmed glasses.
- Where possible, use sugar-free and 100% pure fruit juices.
- If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can stir in some sugar, honey or maple syrup.
- Don't add ice to the pitcher if you are making it ahead of time.
- Keep the drink covered and refrigerated.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 277IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg